We are entering the final few weeks of semester 1. There will be lots of high stakes tasks coming your way in the next little while. Learning and practicing good study habits now will help you get through with flying colours! Here are a few tips that can help you out:
- while studying or doing homework, turn off your phone!
- set goals for each of your study sessions (how much will you accomplish? what chapter will you get to? how much time will you spend on each problem?)
- review notes on a daily basis
- teach someone what you have learned
- make a study/homework schedule
- get outside!
If you are struggling with any of your subjects, meet with your teacher to come up with a game plan for success.